The most delicious week of the year is upon us! Its time for Frederick Restaurant Week, a week presented by Downtown Frederick Partnership and Visit Frederick showcasing some of the best eats that Frederick has to offer. Restaurant week kicks off on Monday March 4th and concludes Sunday, March 10th. Each participating restaurant will offer multi-course meals for lunch or dinner at enticing prices ranging anywhere from $15 a person to $40+ a person for finer dining options. There are over 18 restaurants participating in this year’s restaurant week, so you are sure to find a restaurant that tickles your taste buds! But if you are looking for some suggestions here are some of the Evolution Home Group’s favorites.
- Isabella’s Taverna & Tapas Bar, 44 N Market St. Frederick, MD
- Isabella’s is a great choice whether you are looking to have a quick lunch or a romantic evening out. For those that don’t know, tapas are snacks or small plates. Originating in Spain, tapas are meant to be shared, making them the perfect option for anyone that has trouble making up their mind or wanting to try something new! May we suggest the Esparragos Fritos (asparagus fries served with a tomato aioli)? Check out their restaurant week menu here.
- Ayse Meza Lounge, 6 N. East St. Frederick MD
- Ayse Meza, like Isabella’s, offers small plates or tapas but their cuisine consists of favorites from Greece, Turkey and Lebanon. Another great option for someone looking to try something new, the menu has a large variety of dishes ranging from dips to seafood to their ever-popular Turkish Pasty Cigars. May we suggest the Bruskel Lahanasi (crispy fried brussels sprouts with walnuts, capers and honey)? Check out their restaurant week menu here.
- The Wine Kitchen, 50 Carrol Creek Way Frederick, MD
- Described as a “seasonal American Bistro offering a variety of local and organic ingredients,” The Wine Kitchen is the perfect spot for a night out with the girls or a romantic night with your significant other. Aside from some of the freshest ingredients around, this local hot spot has an impressive wine list so there is always a perfect pairing for whatever your palate desires. May we suggest closing out your meal with the Sweet Potato Mousse (sweet potato ganache, butter pecan granola with marshmallow ice cream)? Check out their restaurant week menu here.
No matter where you choose to dine during Frederick Restaurant week, you’re sure to leave with a belly full of great food and a smile. Cheers!